Rhopoint Metrology is a UKAS Accredited Calibration Laboratory (0720) providing an extensive range of calibration at our permanent laboratories in Birmingham and Bristol together with calibrations at our clients' sites.
At Rhopoint we offer our customers the following services:
Rhopoint Metrology recognises that our customers peace of mind is of paramount importance.
We therefore offer a complete calibration management service to cover all of your requirements.
Our team of qualified and experienced engineers offer a consistently high level of service available at your premises or in our well-equipped laboratories.
- UKAS calibration service on all instruments. (see schedule 0720 for accreditation)
- On-site UKAS calibration service
- Full calibration system management
- Guaranteed maximum turnaround time of five days
- 48 hour Goldtrack Service
- Online certification
- Emergency response
- Calibration consultancy service
- Electrical and mechanical equipment repair and refurbishment facility
- Collection and delivery provided by our own fleet of vehicles.
New and existing customers are always welcome to tour our facilities. We are always keen to demonstrate the extensive facilities that we have, but more importantly we are always proud to introduce our team.
Rhopoint Metrology's Badges
0 / 2 Badges Achieved
Members who have attended workshops on inclusion in the workplace and improving workplace mental health gain the inclusivity badge. To learn more about becoming a member of the Made in Group inclusivity campaign visit www.madeequal.com
Members who have the passport badge have enhanced membership that includes the option to attend all national events. To enquire about becoming a passport member email [email protected]
Services Rhopoint Metrology Provide
Including: • Pressure gauges • Pressure Transducers • Pressure Calibrators • Manometers • Vacuum Gauges • Dead Weight Testers
• Angle plates • comparators • cylindrical setting standards • dial gauges • feeler gauges • gauge blocks • height gauges • length gauges • luer gauges • micrometers • parallels • plug gauges • surface plates • verniers • squares • straight edges
• Ammeters, ac, dc • Bridges • Calibrators, multimeter • Frequency counters • Loop testers • Multimeters, analogue & digital • Oscilloscopes, deflection coefficients only • Portable appliance testers • Power supply units • Resistance boxes• timers
• Weighing machines (non-automatic) • Individual masses to Class M2 up to 500Kg
• Thermocouples • Thermometers • Temperature probes • PRT’s • Temperature controllers • Temp Loggers
• Hand torque drivers and wrenches up to 1500lb/ft
Eurolab House Unit 10 Valepits Road, Garretts Green, Birmingham, B33 0TD